Friday, November 21, 2008

The Girl's Got Talent

As a mother, I really can't talk enough about how great my kids are. It just comes natural. Call me biased, but I really do think that my Morgan is crazy smart and ultra talented. She's not even 3 1/2 yet and everyday she does something that makes me think "is she really only 3?"

First of all, I don't know exactly what age kids are supposed to be able to draw, so perhaps she really is "right on track". My only frame of reference is what I see other kids her age doing.

Anyway, the other night, Morgan was drawing on her Magna-Doodle. Lately she's been into drawing fish, and people with really large heads. But this time she came up with something different. Her exact words were, "Mommy look, I drew a Rhino for you!". Granted it's missing ears and two legs, but hey, a 3 year old drew it.

Here's her masterpiece, you be the judge:


No comments: