Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the best father's in my life!
Ryan - I could not ask for a better husband and Dad for my precious babies. Even though you can come across to some as being quite tough and serious, you are pure mush when it comes our kids. You are patient, affectionate, and loving, and I'm so happy we are "partners in crime" to raise two beatiful kids.
Dad (Bob) - Though we live far apart, you are still a hug influence on my life. You were a great Dad from the beginning and continue to be a great friend. Because of you, I've got my intelligence, creativeness, and great looks (of course)!
Bill - Could I really ask for a better Father-in-Law? Not a chance. You've given us so many things, and I hope you never forget how much we respect, love, and appreciate you!
Karl - You've made my mom so happy and I'm so grateful that you're part of our lives, Opa!
I love you all!
-Andrea

No comments: